Sunday, April 15, 2012

Peach Martini Two Ways

Now that Spring is in the air our thoughts are turning to hot summer nights and cool easy drinks to enjoy on the patio. My father-in-law liked his drinks on the rocks and I liked mine blended, my husband could go either way so we took one drink and fixed it both ways. Either way you enjoy your drinks I really think you will love this one for sure, very refreshing on a hot summer night.

4 oz. - Pinnacle Vanilla Vodka

2 oz. - HDR Peach Schnapps

4 oz. - Jumex Peach Nectar

Ice

Peach Gummy Candy Rings

In a cocktail shaker mix the vodka, schnapps, nectar and ice, shake well and pour into chilled glass. In a blender mix the vodka, schnapps, nectar and 1 c. of ice for about 35 seconds then pour into glass. Garnish each drink with a peach gummy candy ring for fun.

Click here for Printable Recipe...



2 comments:

Biz said...

I don't think I've had peach schnapps before - yum!

grace said...

even the word schnapps makes me happy, and either of these beverages would put me on cloud nine! :)

Dunkin Cooking the Semi-Homemade Way

StatCounter

link referral

We create a meal with some pre-made items then add our own twist to it. Some are family recipes some are whatever we throw together.